Searching for the best electric garage heater 120v to buy for keeping your garage warm? Since there are so many great and branded electric garage heaters available in the 120v category. That it’s very difficult to decide which heater to go for.
120v heaters usually come in a basic standing design. However, some of them can be mounted on the wall too. Understanding the heat distribution and voltage needs of a specific garage is the key to find the best electric garage heater. For getting the job rightly done!
We will discuss the specifications and features of some of the top recommended 120v electric heaters for the garage. So that you can buy the ideal heater for your garage.
Top 3 Best Portable Electric 120V Garage Heater
1- King KBP1230 Heater 120V:
The King KBP1230 is an industry-standard multi-wattage 120V electric garage heater. The unit heater is designed for rugged performance. The flow-through design of the heater effectively moves air to your garage by pulling air from the heater’s back. Moreover, it discharges the air out from the front. It can easily heat a large space garage. The high-quality components used in this heater makes it suitable for both commercial and residential applications. The standard heater comes up with a built-in thermostat and a 3-position switch.
- A built-in thermostat that allows temperature adjustments.
- Fan delay to help dissipates heat and save energy.
- Smart limit protection that helps to prevent overheating.
- Multiple wattage options. To tailor the heating requirements of any specific room.
- Original pic-a-watt element.
- Patented smart limit protection.
- Selector switch: fan/heat/off.
- Built-in thermostat.
- Fan delay to dissipate heat.
- Long-life cast iron motor.
- 5-year warranty.
- Universal wall/ceiling bracket included.
Also Read: What’s The Best Time To Plant Roses
2- Lasko 675919 120V Heater:
This Portable Lasko 675919 Ceramic Utility Heater is the perfect heating partner for any job. The best part about this unit heater is that it can be placed anywhere in your garage. Moreover, Its unique pivoting features will provide your garage with warm air. To make it a comfortable place to work in.
- The portable heater provides heating comfort anywhere required.
- Ideal for basement, garage and worksite use.
- Durable and rugged construction with unprecedented pivot feature.
- Adjustable thermostat control for personalized comfort.
- Unique pivot feature. Directs warmth only where needed.
- Built-in safety features.
- Rugged, durable construction with tubular steel base.
- Fully assembled.
- Rubberized, comfort-grip handle.
- 3 quiet settings: fan only, high heat, low heat.
- 1500 Watts of comforting warmth.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- T.L. listed.
iSiLER Portable Indoor Heater 120V:
iSiLER portable indoor 120V electric heater is designed to keep you cozy and warm in cold winter days. Furthermore, the electric-powered heater is very suitable for garages and basement areas. With an elegant yet practical design, this portable heater is an ideal choice for anyone looking to cope with the cold.
- Instantly warms up your garage.
- Made from quality materials.
- Easy to adjust the temperature.
- Never been so lightweight & compact.
- Material: Steel, ceramic, plastic, and electronic components.
- Voltage: 120 V/60 Hz.
- Suitable area: 108 sq. ft. (10 m2) or below.
- Power: 1,500 W.
- Temperature range: 41 °F-95 °F (5 °C-35 °C).
- Operating mode: Warm wind.
- Heating element: PTC ceramic.
- Product size: 6 in x 6.7 in x 7 in/15 cm x 17 cm x 18 cm.
- Product weight: 38.8 oz (1.1 kg).
In conclusion, we would say that all the 3 electric heaters are best for the garage. However, we would suggest King KBP1230 heater as the best of all. Since it comes with a 5-years warranty. You can mount it on your garage’s wall as well. Moreover, it can even heat a medium size garage.